- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Plans

Seeing as I was in school till the end of June, my summer is finally starting and this is what I have planned. 

1.) Go to a concert


Gavin Degraw- This is how I kicked off my first day of summer! It was such a blast and I would pay to see it again. Mary Lambert, Matt Nathanson, and this guy! Just perfect to kick the summer off!!

2.) Camping


I do live in the state of Washington now so I should experience what camping is like here, right?
I am crossing this off the list at the end of July. Fingers crossed the boy survives--he thought we could sleep in the back of his car instead of a tent; he prefers glamping if you know what I mean.

3.) Bonfire and Barbecue



My man keeps talking about these epic bonfires he throws but I have yet to experience it. I am making him show me how great of a bonfire he throws and making him grill me some delicious burgers. 

4.) Harry Potter World


Because my man has a business trip in Florida, he invited me along and part of the benefit of going to a tool convention is also getting to go to Harry Potter World! To say I am excited is an understatement. It's only been a dream of mine and I get to experience it with my man!

I am sure I will do much more this summer, but these are just a few of the things I am making sure to accomplish. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment