- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Friday, May 25, 2012

Show me

I am on the second book of the Sierra Jensen Series and I read a line in the book today that really caught my eye. Sierra is talking to her mother and wondering why she will not give her the motherly advice she always does. Her mother responds by saying,

"It's your time to show me what you're made of."

This quote really has me thinking a lot. This is my time to show what I am made of. Is what I am doing representing me well? Am I showing people what I am made of? I realize lately that I have lost my self a little bit over the year. I keep waiting to graduate to really begin my life, but life is still going around me. I cannot just choose when to start living; I have to start now.

So here I am declaring: I'm going to show you what I'm made of!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment