- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, May 7, 2012

Passion: Music

When I was a child, my dream was to become a superstar. I loved singing and I just thought I was the best singer in the world. Unfortunately, in middle school I had very low self-esteem (what middle school student doesn't?) and I allowed a close friend to tell me that I could not sing. For a long time, I was too shy to sing in front of others and only sang when I was alone. I used to write songs all the time and pretend they made it to number on on the air. Fortunately, I have slowly been able to crawl out of the cave I put myself in during middle school. I can actually sing in front of my friends and even some strangers. Well here is me singing in front of some more strangers. These video's do not have the best quality and I am not the best guitar player at all. But here is me taking a risk and allowing whoever to watch see a passion of mine.

Yellow by Coldplay. In memory of camp!

Washed by the Water by Needtobreathe. This is my favorite band and this song helped me get through the tough times last year when my dad lost his job.

The First Cut is the Deepest by Sheryl Crow. I love this song.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment