- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A New Year

I have to say that I really enjoyed 2014.

I got to go on a cruise with my man and had a blast!

I drank a bunch of Iced Mocha's; probably too many.


I celebrated on year with this guy below!


I got to show one of my besties around Seattle.


 And I made a career change!


I cannot even tell you the goals I made for this past year.
I can tell you my goals for this upcoming year.

1.) To walk more. I just need to be active and walking is an easy way. Maybe I'll do something else as well, but I definitely want to commit to walking more.

2.) Drink less iced mocha's or at least stop buying so many from Starbucks. My lovely sister got me an espresso maker for Christmas so I will now be my own Barista and produce my own iced mocha's.

3.) Save more. 2013-2014 was the first time learning how to live on my own and pay for my expenses. Luckily, I tracked my income and expenses for the past year and see where my weak spots are. I've got to cut back on clothes shopping and Starbuck's along with miscellaneous purchases. I would like to start paying for school out of pocket along with investing into my own retirement.

And I am keeping it at those three goals because life is better when you keep it simple.
Happy 2015 to y'all!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I buy a lot of misc stuff and need to stop.
    xx, jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to see how good your year was! I wish you the best in the upcoming 2015 year!

    ReplyDelete