- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, January 5, 2015

What type of Blogger am I?

I am constantly seeing posts telling readers about who you are and ways to expand your blog.
They are always nice reads and have some great advice, but I often feel like it just does not apply to me. So today, I decided to tell you what type of blogger I am.

I am the type of blogger who will not post consistently. 
Some weeks I will post everyday and other times it's once a month.

I am the type of blogger who does not put pictures on every post.
Call my lazy, but I just do not want to do it sometimes.

I am the type of blogger who does not make money from posting.
Let me be honest, I did try to do this, but it's really hard and not motivating for me to blog.

I am the type of blogger who is often afraid of how others perceive her.
I often feel that the true person I am is not always reflected well on here. I wonder if people think I hate the restaurant industry and customer service or if they judge me for not being an avid church goer like I used to be.

I am the type of blogger who has good intentions of sponsoring but does not have the money to do it.
I want to sponsor, I do, but this budget of mine does not allow room for it. Sorry for all those who disagree with this, but a grad student budget for me does not include blog sponsorship's.

I am the type of blogger who wanted to make this list longer but had trouble thinking of anything after this point.

The End!

I am curious if any of you would be interested in reading any of the papers I have written during my graduate career. Would you be willing to read something that is 10 pages in length or is that silly?

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I would be very interested in reading your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha that was fun to read! About you college papers. i would just say if you make them interesting enough, people will surely engage! With love,
    Vera

    http://theflashwindow.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! I relate to so many of these.. like number 1, 3, 4 and 5! But concerning number 4, I think we have to stop worrying about what people think of us. It's difficult though - I'm trying to not care about what others think, It's tricky.

    alovetriangle.weebly.com

    https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ALoveTriangle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think that the true self of me is often reflected either, they see the serious fashion girl but not the goofy side of me.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be interested but I won't promise to read them all immediately or finish them in one sitting. :)

    ReplyDelete