- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hello Blog World!

HELLO!!
Seriously, I have been trying to blog for a week now and it just seems there is no time when you move somewhere new. I have been busy moving into my house, getting a job, and spending time at camp. I am sure you are all just dying to know my thoughts about my move and all it entailed.

I'll break it down into points for you.

1.) I miss my friends and family in Indiana. I knew this would probably happen, but I did not realize how homesick I would get so quickly. Distance makes the heart grow fonder and I am loving my family and friends from a distance so much. Thank God technology is way more developed today than it was ten years ago or I would not be surviving.

2.) I will never ever drive to Indiana from Washington or Indiana to Washington. Three days of driving is horrible. My love for driving is no more. All I want to do is never drive again. (Drama over!) Really, it was beautiful to drive through all the states I had not been in, but it was also hard sitting for hours on end.

3.) I love my house. I cannot wait to post pictures of my room and the new place I call home. I've just been busy with moving in and job searching that taking pictures has really been at the back of my mind.

4.) I got a job! That's right. I was here for a week and got a job. I will be a server at the Cheesecake Factory. No, this does not mean I am going to bring you cheesecake so don't ask. Just kidding, I'm sure I may be nice and bring you a piece! I am excited/nervous for this job. Corporations have not been my favorite, but its worth giving it a try and seeing what happens. I am sure I will have many stories to share with you all on that.

5.) I am now just volunteering at camp rather than working. I needed to find my heartbeat in Washington and working 24/7 was not working for me. It was the best decision I could make for myself.

I cannot wait to share with you more about my adventures here once I get internet in my house and a consistent schedule.

And here's a picture just to remind you of what I see everyday!


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to Seattle!
    -Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this made my day its a great post Sydney Removalists keep posting great staff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for professional and licensed verified Packers and Movers at an affordable cost?
    Your search ends here... Hire the most licensed and verified packers and movers at an affordable cost and save money, compare the quotes with the top 3 competitors and choose the best one!
    100% Licensed & verified Transporters in India

    Packers and Movers India | Licensed Transporters | Hassle-free relocation
    Call now : 8886663106

    Packers and Movers Hyderabad
    Packers and Movers in Bangalore
    Packers and Movers in Kolkata
    Movers and Packers in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete