- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Friday, August 23, 2013

First Kiss

After a very stressful week, I spent a Saturday afternoon reading blog posts just to relax and make me laugh. I found a post about first kisses and I love it. It of course took me back to mine and you've guessed right. I am going to share it with you!

Let's just say I've always been a little boy-crazy. Since I can remember, there was always a boy I thought was cute or was pining after. With that said, I made it to age 18 until I had my first boyfriend and first kiss. Pretty impressive if I say so. We met on facebook and slowly realize we had both gone to the same high school at one point and he knew my best friend. So we eventually met and then eventually started dating. 

One morning he came to the prayer group that I led on Thursday mornings and hung out with the group. It was a little awkward because everyone knew he was my boyfriend and it was just a weird place for them to meet him. Now prayer group was at 6:00 a.m. and if you know me, mornings are not my thing...at all! I am still unsure how I led a prayer group each week that early in the morning, but I did it for four years. 

Anyways, its time for us to all head to school and I drove some of the students to school in the morning. So out we go to the parking lot and I turn to say goodbye to my boyfriend. Next thing I know, I am saying see ya later and his lips are on mine. He kisses me and that I turn quickly and finish my sentence. 1.) Because I couldn't believe what had just happened. 2.) Because I felt a little weird that he had kissed me in front of my prayer group. 

I of course started talking more than was necessary and he looked at me, smiled, and said "calm down, I just kissed you, it's okay." And then I believe I blushed and told him I'd text him later. 

Not the most romantic first kiss, but it at least was not completely horrible. Plus, he turned out to be a pretty good kisser!

What's your first kiss story? Was it from the movies? Was it completely awkward or terrible? 
Tell me! I'd love to know!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment