- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, July 22, 2013

Road Trip 2013

Hi there! If you are reading this, then you should know I am on the road to Washington.
I AM MOVING! 

With that said, I am going to be M.I.A. for a while, possible a few weeks.
Please don't cry! I know it's upsetting, but I promise I will be back with some awesome stories about the end to my summer and the start of my new life in Seattle.

For your entertainment pleasures take a look at these pictures to see where I will be and what I'll be doing:

 My father and I will be stopping here to look at these faces!

I'll be waking up to beautiful sunsets and sunrises.

And I'll be showing my dad where I will spend most of my time at for the next 3 years.

AND if that isn't enough for you, check out some of my most popular reads and my first summer waking up to beautiful sunsests and sunrises:

Popular Posts

Camp Posts


Follow me on Instagram to see more pictures of my road trip and first weeks in Washington: RAYJAYOHYAY


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment