- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Weekly Thanks

Well, I had quite the busy week, but also was very blessed throughout it.
This is what I am thinking God for this past week.


Busy work shifts helping pay my way to Washington. Grateful to generous tippers.

Saying goodbye to one of my best friends and having the longest group hug of my life with them.


 
Getting to have one of my favorite drinks ever. Dark Hot Chocolate from The Chocolate Factory.
 
 
                Time with this little man trying to find his celebrity doppleganger. Apparently it's 
                                                           Britney Spears, I don't see it!
 
       Quality time with friends grabbing dinner, exploring the city, and watching great movies.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment