- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Banished and Eleanor & Park



If you want a look into the Westboro Baptist Church, then this is the book to read. I learned a lot and now have a better understanding of the views this church takes. Lauren is honest about her views and her love for her family, despite all that she went through. This is not a book that bashes that church, but simply shares with you the expectations of the members and how difficult it is to even become apart of the church.
Read it, share it with others, and let me know what you think!




I also just finished reading this book. At first I thought I didn't have the patience to finish it, but I kept with it because when you start a book you should finish it. I am so glad I did! The story really pick ups after the first 100 pages and you find yourself being dragged into the story. It is a story about love in high school and how perception can be so mistaken. I highly recommend this book and am so glad it was on my summer reading list!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I've had that first one on my "to read" list--thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete