- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Back to December

Are you ready for round 2? For more of my dating stories and there connection to Taylor Swift?
Here we go!
This dude has three songs! So feel free to choose which path to take or play them all!


Heartbreaker #2: T-bird

Where do we even start?  I hate to admit this, but you are the only guy that I would go back in time for to have another chance. Yes, I go back to December and remember the first time we kissed. Yeah, I go back to April when I thought about telling you I loved you. And, I go back to October to remember when I knew you'd be the guy I dated forever.

But I don't go back to May when I broke up with you for the first time or June when I broke up with you for the second time. Side note: I have this problem of dating guys twice before I realize I should really end it.

And then I think about our last kiss and how I never imagined we would have one. You were the only guy I could see marriage with, but that's probably because I knew if I stayed with you we would have been married within a year. Seriously, the idea of being married right now sounds horrible.

Oh, I also even thought about showing up at your wedding and being that person from the movies who shouts I object! And when I say thought of, I seriously considered it. I weighed my pros and cons. I didn't even know anything about the girl you married; I just knew we were supposed to be together. Oh how delusional I was!

Overall, I miss your friendship and how good we were at being the friends who could pickup where we left off after 3 months of not talking. I guess that's the sacrifice you make when you decide to date a friend and it doesn't work out. 

Thank God for friends and clarity! Hope your marriage is going well and if you are reading this, well, now you know the truth.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I am going through the process of watching my own "the one" get married right now and it's not easy. Glad there is someone who understands that those angsty feelings aren't crazy.

    ReplyDelete