- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Summer of Movies

Quick fact about me: I am not one to dish out money to see a movie in theaters because I think it is ridiculous to charge $10 to see a stinkin' movie.

With that said, I dished out quite a few dollars to see some movies this past month. 

After I first saw the trailer for this movie, I knew I wanted to see it. Sometimes I get into the need to watch scary movies to fulfill my fear of being scared constantly. It's weird I know. Luckily, my brother wanted to see it because my typical scary movie viewing buddy was not game for this one. Well, I definitely was scared watching this. I covered my mouth most of the movie and may have screamed one time I'm not really sure. Overall, I just hated myself for seeing it. The story line is catching and thrilling, but it made me hate myself as a human-being. I don't want to give too much away so if you want to understand why I hated myself go see it and let me know how you feel about yourself afterwards.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS!
Sorry for the caps, but I am saving you $10 you can spend on coffee. I thought this movie was going to be awesome and the only reason I sat through it was because Emma Watson had a hilarious valley-girl accent. Watching this movie was like watching a movie on the Lifetime Network. Sure, it is a true story and its interesting, but not thrilling or exciting. 

GO SEE THIS!
This movie is worth your money and I am not lying. I did not have high-hopes for it as Sandra Bullock has already played an FBI agent before and I thought she did great at it the first time, no need for a second time. I was wrong! Melissa McCarthy is too funny and the two of them together was a hit! I was dying laughing most of the movie despite the crude language they use. Do not take your kids and probably not your 13 year old, but if you are 18 years or older go see it. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment