- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, July 18, 2013

We are never ever getting back together

Taylor Swift is back for this 3rd installment.
Please press play:
Heartbreaker: J-dawg #1
Friends to daters, with some awkward encounters in between. It started off in history class. We hung out and my friend was for sure you liked me and I of course had no self-esteem and said she was crazy. Turns out you had a thing for my friend and this was just about the point I started to think you were cute. Oh my life! So as the good crush as I was, I delivered your heart felt note to my friend which she then denied.
The summer passed and then we started school again which included us talking again. We flirted via Myspace and went out on a date, my first one to be exact. You joined me, my parents, and my best friends parents at a soccer game. From there we had dinner at McDonald's with my best friend and her dad. Afterwards, you had the balls to try and kiss me in front of my mom and best friend. So what did I do? I shoved my drink into my mouth guiding you to give me a kiss on the forehead. I thought you were a little too forward and decided to let you go.
Fast forward 8 months and its summertime again. You worked at the Meijer Starbucks and keep offering me free drinks since you know I love a good Java Chip Frappuccino. Then I think, maybe this time we could work it out. But luckily, my friend snaps the truth into me and reminds that "You are never ever getting back together with him."
Fast forward some more about 4 years later and silly old me thought I should thank you via Facebook about introducing me to a great song. From there, we started talking about life which turned into me inviting you to see a movie with me. That movie turned into another movie watch and then to more movie watching. Eventually I wasn't feeling it again and decided to call it quits.
But if only love worked the way you want it to. We kept texting and flirting until you decided to tell me you were talking to another girl. World came crashing down. I was hurt, betrayed, and sooo confused. The hour long phone call of me crying and wondering how you could do this to me resulted in me crying on my best friends shoulders and finally declaring that:
WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!

One to Nothin


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sing it, girl! He doesn't deserve you!! Thanks for linking up xo

    ReplyDelete