- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, June 18, 2015

You Probably Don't Know...Link-up!

I feel like I share a lot on here so you may already know some of this stuff, but here it goes!

You probably don't know...

1. That I'm half-British. 
This was the cool fact I shared about myself as a kid.
Whether half-British is a thing or not, I say I am.
My father's American and my mother is British.
Therefore I'm half-British.

2. I'm having two weddings.
Because I'm clearly royalty!
(read above if you don't get that)
I'm from Indiana; Brad's from Washington.
Therefore two weddings have to happen to appease both sides.
Plus, who would not want to wear their dress as many times as possible?!

3. I went on a mission trip to Nicaragua my senior year of high school.
We tested the water in the community to learn that the water was actually making the community sick. Since our testing, they built a new water system and a road to allow more access tot he community we worked with.
If you're interested in the work that we did and that is still being done, visit Hope Road Nicaragua

4. I am a planner.
I do not work well with people who are last minute, spontaneous, etc.
I like my calender's, all 6 of them. 
It's pure joy to plan out the year and fill those calender's up!

5. I love giraffes.
I think I'm obsessed with them because they are tall and I am very short.
I could watch them all day at the zoo.
This makes me laugh every time!

What don't I know about you?

Helene in Between

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. yay for having two weddings, my brother did that too, it's twice the fun :) and I love filling out the calendar too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a shorty too and maybe that's why I love giraffes so much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend and I celebrate our anniversary twice in a year. Thanks for the wedding idea haha! :)

    Miss Eleigh Neux | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two weddings! That's so fun!

    And that giraffe picture is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two weddings sounds awesome! Planning two weddings sounds horrible! ;-)

    ReplyDelete