- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June Goals

It has been a while since I've done a goals list. 
This is the last month for summer term so life is going to be a little lighter starting very soon so why not add some goals for myself.

1. Avoid Starbucks/Caffeine
-Mainly, I got really bad last month of visiting Starbucks too much. I have done so well this year of not spending over a $100 a month on Starbucks and I am really proud of myself for that, but last month was bad. I got out of the habit of making my own and in to the habit of sleeping in later than usual. So far I'm on day two of no Starbucks and it sucks!


2. Go to Zumba at least 2 times a week.
-I was on a walk a few weeks ago and discovered there was a Zumba class going on. For months, I have been saying I wanted to get back in to doing Zumba again and fate had it in store for me. It is a great workout and a lot of fun so I am very excited for this goal!


3. Take care of myself.
-I have always been someone who likes to make money and there are a lot of job opportunities right now to make extra money. However, I am exhausted. School, work, extra hours, etc. are killing my energy. I want to make sure I am taking care of myself this month and allowing myself to say no. 

I really wanted to have more goals, but this is me trying to take care of myself and not put too much pressure on myself.

What are you working towards this month?
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! Good luck with these. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great goals! I need to find a zumba class to join!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great goals! I've been really working on taking better care of myself. It's so important.

    ReplyDelete