- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Blogger Friend Diaries

I have been so excited to participate in this link-up with Kelly Lorene!
I am sure you have seen these two faces on my blog multiple times, but here they are again.
 This is Michelle. We have known each other since high school, we were roommates every year of college, and she blessed me with a beautiful little girl who calls me EEYA! 

1 | Nothing about you and your blogging drives me crazy

2 | One Tree Hill! Haley, Peyton, and Brooke!

 Brooke would be Tessa

 Haley would be Rachel

Peyton would be Michelle

3 | The same actresses who play the girls above.

4 | So many great memories like all of our time spent in Rice Hall, AU, college but I love when we surprised you for your birthday. And it was also very special to me when you surprised me the very first time you came back from Seattle.

(This is when I surprised Michelle!)

5 | So may great qualities! You are a great listener and give great advice. Anytime I need you, and I mean ANYTIME, you are always there. You love me for me, faults and all, and encourage my self discovery and support my dreams. You are a hard worker and wear your heat on your sleeve. And you are one of my best friends and I love you!




This is Tessa. Tess has been in my life since 3rd grade! Crazy, right? We went to elementary school together and got separated in middle school and high school. College brought us back together! Now we both live on the West Coast and most likely will never move! 

1 | This is so minute (but since it’s one of my pet-peeves I’m more aware of it and super sensitive and I hate saying this because it’s not even a big deal!) but something that drives me crazy is sometimes my blogger’s grammar isn’t on point; however, since what she writes about is always on point, those small mistakes are easily overlooked.

2 | Honestly, this question is impossible to answer. There is no single friendship, on television or in movies, that comes close to the depth of friendship we share. Most of those are filled with drama and unrealistic expectations of how friendships actually work. If anything, we are a mixture of Meredith and Cristina (Grey’s Anatomy), Haley and Lucas (One Tree Hill), and Hannah and Lily (Hannah Montana—of course!).  These friendships show the different stages we have been in our lives thus far and how it can grow into the future.

3 | I love this! If I could pick anyone to portray myself and Rachel (as well as our bestie Michelle!) for our tv show/movie, I would pick Anna Kendrick for Rachel, Marrgot Robbie for Michelle, and Natalie Dormer for myself. They may not make sense together, but neither do we—so it fits so perfectly.



(Yes I realized two are blonde and only one is brunette BUT they can dye their hair! I also based this on acting ability, not based on looks.)

4 | She is one of the loves of my life. I have not only one favorite memory of us together but enough to fill a book or scrapbook of sorts. At many times when I have felt the most joy in my life she has been there by my side. Anywhere from running barefoot in the dew covered misty grass at night to driving on our country cruises enveloped in either the deepest of heart-felt conversations or singing at the top of our lungs to our favorite song  of the month, this woman is truly a rare gem and my best friend.


5 | Rachel cares deeply for those she loves and wants to help where she can, especially by being more than willing to offer her evaluated point of view of how to alleviate a situation. Most of the time she is right! Also she is an incredible inspiration of a woman who constantly works on improving herself. You can’t get any better than that. 


I love my best friends and miss them so much daily. I am grateful for learning to live life in Seattle and am so grateful we have transitioned into long-distance friendships so easily. Love you girls!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow, friends since 3rd grade is amazing! And One Tree Hill! I miss that show so much. Sounds like you found two keepers :)

    ReplyDelete