- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

To My Brother


Today is my brother's 21st Birthday!
We are 3 years apart which means we still fight even though now we are both technically adults.
But I still love him all the same.


He sends the best snapchats that crack me up or make me wonder if he is still alive.
He is ridiculously funny to the point of bringing me to tears.


And though we are siblings, he is one of the best gifts God ever gave our family even if he was supposed to be a girl (Long story, ask him).
Happy Birthday baby brother.
Continue to pave your path, live life the way you want, and discover more of the wonderful qualities of you.
Love you!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment