- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Friday, July 3, 2015

July Goals

First we have to start with a recap of June goals, right?

1. Avoid Starbucks/Caffeine

These two pictures pretty much sums it up.
Also my nanny family gave me a generous gift card to Starbucks so I'm blaming them.

2. Go to Zumba at least two times a week.
I would say I kind of did this, but I also bought a gym membership and began to utilize the gym more than zumba. So I'm giving myself an A+

3.Take Care of Myself
I say yes, but I need to work on the quality of food self care.
This last week has been pretty bad.

July Goals!

1. Avoid Starbuck's.
I am serious this time (just like every other time). 
I am going to try really hard at using my espresso machine again and not wasting my money away.

2. Read 4 book's.
Summer is my favorite because I get to read books I choose to read.
So far I'm three books in and have a whole bag of books to read!
Currently reading:

3. Do my Bartender course from Groupon.
I bought a groupon to teach me how to bar-tend and barista.
I've been dying to learn both of these skills and am ready to serve up some yummy drinks!

4. Spend time with my brother.
Whom is coming in a week to Seattle for the very first time.
I am so excited!

What are your goals?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment