- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Current Loves

I'm on Vacation this week! 
No I did not go any where because I'm going to Washington D.C. in a few weeks.
So this is a stay-cation and I'm living it up pretending to be a housewife.
I thought I would share with you a few of the things I am currently loving.

1.| My new bag from Target. 
I tried to talk myself out of this because it's more of a weekend tote bag, but I love Aztec prints and I just couldn't resist. 
You can find it here. And it's on sale!

2.| I'm always loving this guy, but I am currently practicing my wifely duties and cooking delicious meals that he wants to gulf down and I love that!
It also happens to be 1 year and 10 months we've been dating.
I know some people think it's silly to remember these dates, but it's fun to think about all that has happened since we started dating so I will continue to celebrate each month!

3.| I found this book at a garage sale and snagged it up. 
I cooked my first recipe from it last night and it is true that they only take 30 minutes and it's so much better than take-out. I highly suggest finding it. Plus the woman cooks with wine which I got to do for the first time last night and it was awesome!


4.| Eventrix.com is teaching me how to bar-tend and barista this week. 
And I got an awesome deal on groupon for the class. 
I will definitely look into more classes with them.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That bag is so cute!

    And I have to confess that I kind of don't hate Rachael Ray, even though practically everyone I know claims to and I feel like I'm not "supposed" to like her...

    ReplyDelete