- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Best Halloween Memory

I just have to say that I love Halloween.
I spend most of the year thinking of different costume ideas and struggle picking one each year.
Last year I wanted to be Katy Perry so bad so I was. 

 I think the blue wig and the tutu is about the only reason I may look like Katy Perry.

For some reason I just really like costumes that require wearing a wig or dying your hair. 
I dyed my hair red so that I could be teenage pebbles and secretly ended up wearing this costume again last year after hating my Katy Perry costume.

But the best Halloween memory has no picture. I'm sure my mom has a picture stashed away somewhere but I do not have access to it. 
I was in 5th or 6th grade and I went as a witch. 
I had to wear an old wig that itched like crazy and I just was not a cute witch.
Halfway through trick-or-treating I decided I did not want to be a witch anymore and decided to be E.T. dressed as a witch. I walked up to every door saying "E.T. phone home."
My dad hated it so much that he begged me to stop doing it, but of course I thought it was hilarious and would not stop.

Going from a witch to E.T. is pretty impressive if I do say so myself. 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Firstly teenage pebbles is such a cute idea! Secondly how did going from a witch to E.T. even work!? That's a funny story though :)
    http://alovetriangle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete