- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

If I Won the Lottery...

I'm participating in...
 
Winning the lottery has been on my mind lately.
1.) Because the boyfriend buys lottery tickets each week. He usually makes his money back and I usually lose. Lucky me.
2.) I'm tired of being a semi-poor graduate student.

 
If I won the lottery, I would do the following...
1.) Pay off my student debt. This is the number one goal at the moment because that number is not getting smaller.

If you want to make this goal happen now, please vote for me or my brother. We're both competing for the Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway Scholarship. As much I as I could use the money, I truly believe in my brothers dream and know he is going to do great things in music.

To vote for me
To Vote for my brother
 
2.) Invest in my future. I need a retirement fund badly so that I do not have to work all the way into my 80's.
 
3.) Probably do a little shopping because I was all of the following









 
4.) Go on a cruise because I just love those darn things.
 
Those are the top 4 things on my list at the moment. And of course there's always giving some of it away because paying it forward is important always.



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I was reading through your post and happened to glance at your "about me" section and saw Seattle! I'm from Seattle! ...well, Washington, Ha. Love finding other Seattle bloggers!

    www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disco giraffe! Amazing!!! Winning the lottery really is the dream, eh? I think everyone should win at least once in their life, I mean it doesn't have to be 50 million, 1 or 2 million would totally be enough!

    ReplyDelete