- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, September 23, 2013

The life of a crier...


So have you seen this video before?
Well, if you haven't, click play right now. Then re-watch it after you stop laughing.

Now let me explain why I used this video to describe the life of a crier.

As Kristen says so delicately, "If I am not between a 3 and a 7, then I am crying."
Well, this is the life of a crier. If I am not in those levels, then I can guarantee you can find me crying away. 

If I am angry, sad, happy, frustrated, laughing too hard, choking...whatever it is, I am crying.
You can also find me crying if someone else is or trying to fight the urge to break into tears.
For some odd reason, the big man upstairs deciding to grace me with the ability to cry in all circumstances and sometimes for no reason what so ever.
One day I was doing the laundry and started crying for no reason what-so-ever!

Are any of you bloggers out there criers too? 
Or am I the only one in this gang?
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I am definitely a crier- sappy tv commercials always get me! I think her scale is right on, too happy or too sad and I'm crying for sure. Also, I freakin' love this video, her reaction is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a crier when I am not on anti-depressants HAHA but those things completely cut out that problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a total crier!!! Don't worry, you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that video! I watched it a while back and started crying with her ha ha! I am a total crier too.

    ReplyDelete