- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, September 5, 2013

What I've Learned About Seattle and Myself



 1.) The bus will very rarely be on schedule.

2.) Tourists are every where and they will not be leaving anytime soon. 

3.) I can wear whatever I want and look like a fashionista.

4.) It smells like pot everywhere.

5.) There will always be traffic.

6.) Mt. Rainer is always beautiful and breath taking.

7.) Men carry messenger bags.

8.) I will never understand recycling.

9.) Saying "I miss you" on the phone or through text nearly brings me to tears every time. 


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I miiiiss that place. Please go soak up the crumpets at Pike's Place for me. I didn't see Mt. Rainier for the first month I lived there, so I literally almost drove into a highway wall when it first came out. I ran into my office building asking every single coworker "WHAT IS THAT BIG THING IN THE SKY?!"

    ReplyDelete