- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Feeling Like A Baby

Usually I am not someone who thinks about age. I see people for who they are and not for the number they identify with. However, since I have been in Seattle I have never felt more like a baby. 


In my house, I am the youngest.
At work, I am one of the youngest.
At school, I am one of the youngest.

And I am struggling. No one has purposely labeled me a baby, but its the little actions that make me feel like I am the youngster. I haven't lived as much or learned as much. My opinion isn't as qualified as someone older than me.

Once again, no one has said these to me, but it's hard not feel that these thoughts or words may be passing between people around me. 

Have you ever experienced this feeling? How did you overcome it?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment