- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, May 11, 2015

Some New Favorite Things

It is so important to remember the good things in life and celebrate some of the new things!

1. This guy right here is always my new favorite thing. 
I love that he has to look, as he would say, "hard" in his photos.


2. The picture above and below would be a game called goldfish racing.
You and a competitor name a gold fish and race to see which one will win.
My two fish, Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson, won in the first rounds but never made it to the finish.


3. Salad. Oh goodness I have had this meal five days in a row now. There's just something about a chopped salad that is so fulfilling. 

4. I have been trying to find ways to make my hair grow. 
Naturally, my hair grows pretty long but it seems to stop right under my shoulders +/- a few inches. With the idea of having long hair for my wedding, I research ways to let my hair grow more. I have been using Not Your Mother's product above for about a month now and I love it. I did not think to take before and after pictures, but I can definitely tell its growing and it makes my hair feel more natural. I just bought their dry shampoo and some curling mouse. 
Curling mouse is awesome and does not feel like I have product in my hair which is very important to me. I will have to let you know about the dry shampoo!

What's some of your new favorite things?

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I'll have to try that Way To Grow stuff!! I'm looking to grow some still too.

    My new favorite thing is SMOOTHIES. I have them for breakfast and lunch. I love experimenting with new things to put in them!

    Love this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try that hair stuff. My hair desperately needs to grow. Of course, it also desperately needs to be trimmed. Paradoxes.

    Also, I love salads and now I want a gigantic salad. That sounds so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about long hair and am trying to find ways to make mine longer! I'll have to check out this brand, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big chop salad fan too! Thinking that's what I'm having for lunch now. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that hair growth shampoo..I just turned 50 and my hair is thinning so much and wont grow much! I take vitamins, it Helped a little. I saw that shampoo and wondered if it works! Thanks for sharing, now I will try it! Love your post, very lovely and that salad looks delish!

    ReplyDelete