- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Friday, May 15, 2015

Swagbucks

About a month ago, I took some pinterest advice and re-introduced myself to Swagbucks
I used to do this in college, but I really didn't have the time to spend on it.
Now I sometimes still do not have the time, but I often find myself doing something on the computer which creates time for me. I am a huge multi-tasker so I am that girl with multiple browsers open at one time. 

Swagbucks is basically a website that allows you to earn their "swagbucks" which can then be exchanged for gift cards. The gift cards can be to Starbucks, Target, Amazon, restaurants, and many more places. I love Starbucks, shop frequently at Target, and do most of my Christmas and school shopping through Amazon. It was a no brainer for me to start using Swagbucks. 

It's hard to explain the site without seeing it for yourself, but I will talk about the ways you can earn bucks.

1.) Just going to the website each day earns you just one swagbuck. Do that once a day and you've almost earned a $5 gift card. It may not be much, but you're on the computer anyways so why not visit and earn yourself a gift card.

These are just a few of the gift cards you could earn. 


2.) Surveys: This is where you earn the most bucks. Some surveys take five minutes others can take 50 minutes, but on average they are 20 minutes. The surveys can be frustrating at times because you do not always qualify for them or you're taking a survey and it decides you are not qualified halfway through. Good news is that you typically in at least 1 swagbuck for attempting the survey. While these surveys may not be as much fun as the Family Feud surveys, they are still worth your time if you have some. Plus these are perfect for binge watching Netflix Saturday's.


3.) Watching video's: Watch 10 swagbuck video's in a row and you can earn 3 swagbucks. I do this everyday when I am at my computer. I open a browser for the video and click on a new video about every minute. It's easier to click next while reading emails, doing school assignments, etc.



4.) Shopping: Are you a shopaholic? If you love buying the clothes, why not reward yourself at the same time to get a gift card to buy more clothes later? GENIUS! 
You can earn bucks for what you buy online. Recently, I bought a plane ticket through Expedia and earned Swagbucks through my purchase. 

There are many other ways to earn Swagbucks but these would be where I would direct you to. 
Check out the website for yourself and give it a try. Worst case scenario is that you hate it and you move on. 
Click here to try it out for yourself!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this before! Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get frustrated with Swagbucks. I think it's not meant for me.

    ReplyDelete