- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Dream job in 1994 to now

Oh the mind of a 4 year old when thinking about your future.
I am sure like most kids my dream job changed constantly.
 
My first dream just like any kid was to be a superstar.
I dreamed of singing at the big stage. Sometimes I practiced the littler mermaid songs in a grass skirt to be legit and I'm pretty sure I had multiple boa's. I thought I was born to be a singer.
 

Then I went through this stage of going back and forth between being a firefighter or a news anchor.

I'm not sure why either of these intrigued me because I would be the worst at them
 
 
In high school, I was convinced I should be a matchmaker despite the fact my matches broke up after a few months. Patty was my inspiration. She's feisty and sassy. I am totally that!


 
 
And today I am pursuing my masters in counseling psychology. What exactly will I do when I'm done? No idea! But I know I want a job that involves working with individuals and helping them reach self-actualization.
 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, if your desk could look like the first picture, that would be a win. I love how creative you were! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Millionaire Matchmaker! I always wanted to be a ballerina but I have never had any coordination (maybe ballet would have helped lol)! I think it's so hard to know what we want to be when we "grow up" because really when do we ever fully grow up?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. being a firefighter was at one point also on my mind.

    stopping by via the challenge!
    Diana - Life in German.

    ReplyDelete