- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, October 6, 2014

10 Things I Lied to Myself about Blogging

1.) It's easy to get followers.
No it is not. I set a goal last year to get 50 GFC followers and that number did not change all year long.
 
2.) I will write every day. 365 days of the year. Even on Holidays!
Hahahahahahaha! That's all I have to say about that.
 
3.) I will leave comments on every blog post I read.
I apologize, I just don't do that. I know I'm a horrible blogger.
 
4.) I will make lots of money doing this.
Nope. Nada. Zilch.
 
 
5.) I have so much to say I'll never run out of ideas.
Umm, what? Am I crazy?
 
6.) I will not write about the people I am dating.
Another haha to add to this one. Those poor guys.
 
7.) I won't share personal pictures out of privacy for family and friends.
Sorry family and friends, but you're just too cute not to share with the world.
 

8.) I will write only about my passions, my heart, and my life.
And then I should have added that I will write about my pins on pinterest, the music I am listening to, and my opinions.
 

9.) That I could actually come up with ten things.

I'm done. 


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I agree. hahahaahahah I do like to write about things that are meaningful to me and it serves as my journal in a sort. Of course I don't really care to hash out my worries, fears, finances, love life and so, but some things are share worthy and I enjoy reading and meeting other people through the blog so just view it as self enrichment. That is a win in itself.

    ReplyDelete