- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fall Bucket List

1. Pumpkin Patch and Carving/Glittering
 


2.) Family Time
My grandmother, my boyfriend, and I all fly into Indiana on the same day.
Family reunion/meet the parents will be in full swing. Brad has only met my parents via Skype so this is the first time he will meet my entire family and I am so excited. 2 weeks and counting!
 
3.) New Fall Outfits
I am taking my outfits and fall-i-fying them. No use in buying new clothes even though I want to because my clothes can totally be made into fall outfits.
 
4.) Halloween Costumes.
Let's be real, I've been thinking about costumes since last Halloween.
Which one do you think I'll pick?


 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment