- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, September 29, 2014

1 Year Together

Yeah so I'm going to be that sappy person and post about my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend. And you're going to have to deal with it because this is the longest I've ever been with a guy and I'm not stopping anytime soon.
 
 
We spent our day visiting parts of Washington I've never been to before. We went to Fort Cassey and Worden.
(This is Fort Cassey. It was much cooler than Worden)

I went on my first ferry ride which was fun and surprisingly quick.
It's amazing how quick boats can be.
 
We also spent a lot of time singing and being goofballs.

 
But the best part of the whole day was spending the whole day together.
Since starting school again our schedules make it difficult to get some time together.
He's either working or I'm working/studying/surviving.
Quality time is always the best gift.
Speaking of gifts the boy built me a desktop as my gift. He seriously is the sweetest and most thoughtful. It has been so helpful to do my school work on since my laptop can be pretty slow at times.
 
I am so blessed and happy to have Brad in my life. He's become one of my best friends and my home. I cannot wait to see what the next year holds for both us.
I love you Bebe!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment