- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fall Goals

I used to make those monthly goal lists, but I realized I stopped trying to achieve them. So maybe if I do a seasonal goal list, I will actually accomplish them?

1.) Be engaging and make friends. 
Last year I was a "get through school" only kind of girl. 
Sure, I made some friends, but I really did not engage my fellow classmates. 
This year I hope to actually get to know some more of my classmates and be a little bit more extroverted.



2.) Wear all the clothing in my closet.
I am a character of habit. 
I buy something new and wear it non-stop for a few months. 
I started this week by putting the clothes I've already worn behind my work clothes as a marker between what I've worn and what I have not. 

3.) Stop the Starbucks. 
I know I just made some people cry out there, but I really need to stop.
$100 a month on Starbucks, sometimes more than that. That's a bad habit.
I want to be a better steward with my money and really try harder to spend money where its needed such as student loans. I'm only $2,000 away from paying off one of them which is pretty good for starting in January. 

Goodbye Deliciousness. 


4.) Relax.
Apparently I am pretty bad at this. 
I am going to do better at this by not picking up work-shifts like crazy or planning too much into one week. For example, today I typically am scheduled to work but I was not. Instead of picking up a shift, I used it as a hard-core study day with little breaks or relaxation in-between. 

What are your goals for this season?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment