- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, September 15, 2014

Love Wins

My laptop has a sticker on it that says 
"Love Wins."
I have transferred it from computer to computer because I love that sticker.

Not only is it a sticker, but it is also a conversation starter.
People come up to me in Starbucks saying how they love that saying or that book or whatever.
But the one thing I realized today is that none of them have ever asked me what it means to me.


Originally, the sticker represented God for me. God is love and his love always wins. 
That's why the sticker was put there, but over time it has evolved for me. 

Love is the reason for living, for breathing. We spend our lives searching for someone who makes us want to take up each morning, for something that inspires us to do goof everyday, and for a life that has meaning. Love is what brought us to this earth. 

Love is why we are here. Whether you believe in it or not; it exists. 

I thought I'd have all these words to describe what Love wins to me, but I'm having trouble putting words to it.
All I can say is love always wins. When you're fighting with someone, don't forget the love you have for them and the love they have for you. When you're thinking of the best gift to give someone, remember something that screams "I love you" is always the best gift. When that girl who just drives you crazy is bothering you again, remember the grace of love and grace her out.

Love always wins. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment