- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, August 3, 2015

August Goals

Let's recap July 1st.

1.| Avoid Starbucks
Guys, I am just a sad person. What is my deal with Starbucks?!
I will give myself some kuddo's and pat myself on the back for using my espresso machine twice this month. Better than none!

2.| Read 4 Books
Success! Here is what I read:






All we're great and highly recommended!

3.| Do my Bartender course
Completed! I learned a lot and am ready to practice mixing some drinks!

4.| Spend time with my brother
He came and visited and I hope he fell in love with Seattle like me!

August Goals

1.| No Starbucks! 
I'm going to allow myself Starbucks on my trip to Washington D.C.
But I will make my espresso at home for this month.

2.| Stick to my 30 Day Strength Builder challenge!
I am on week two this week and so far I'm going strong.

3.|Get a head start on school work.
Just waiting on the syllabus to come out

4.| Save, Save, Save
I've got a Christmas plane ticket to save for and my wedding.
I'm going to do my best at avoiding my urge to new school year clothes shop.

Fingers crossed!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with Starbucks! I'm not a coffee drinker, so Starbucks isn't my temptation, but trust me--I know the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't finished reading a book since May. It's been a VERY lazy summer!

    Good luck with your August goals! Especially that Starbucks thing!

    ReplyDelete