- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, July 1, 2013

July List

June List
1.) Pay for the person behind me. This was so nerve-wracking for me to do! I think being gracious can be mistaken sometimes, but I hope the couple behind me was able to pay it forward.
2.) 2-3 Pinterest Projects. Well, I tried the bleach pen leggings-that was a disaster. I made this recipe and added some more veggies to spice it up.
3.) Add instagram feed to my blog.
4.) Go on a group blind date with my besties--their idea! Read about my date.
5.) Participate in High Five for Friday-a blog link-up hosted by one of my favorite bloggers. You can find my post here.
6.) Workout at least twice a week. Well, does once a week count? Cycling class kicked my butt!

My most successful monthly list yet.
The July list will be shorter because I am moving and working at camp! Not much time to get much done.



July List
1.) Say goodbye to those I care most about.
2.) Attend two more cycling classes.
3.) Pack it all up and move to Seattle!

That's it folks. That's all I got time for!

What are your goals for the month?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you actually payed,that is incredible!!!
    I hope the good-byes are not very painful:(
    My goal is to stay fit and try lose some more weight.:)\found your link at Monday mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I should totally set monthly goals for myself. That is great! New follower from the Mingle Monday.

    http://secondchances-ash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete