- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Friday, June 7, 2013

HIGH FIVE FOR FRIDAY

For months now, I have been following Lauren Elizabeth HIGH FIVE FOR FRIDAY but I have never participated in the link up. This was one of my monthly goals and I am so excited to present to you my first HIGH FIVE FOR FRIDAY.
It's been a long week here and I am ready to share some pictures from this busy, but great week.
 
 
Delicious Barbecue Chicken Pineapple Quesadillas with my dad.
Spending time with this cutie making her look like a ninja turtle.
Reading a book about healing from relationships and asking myself some tough questions.
Breakfast for dinner-a first for me.
Encouragement from a woman who knows me like a daughter.
 
 


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like there were some wonderful moments in your week =) I hope your weekend is just as blessed!

    ReplyDelete