- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Current Reads

 
Sorry it's sideways, I can't figure out why.
 
Her And Me And You
by Lauren Strasnick
 
This was definitely an interesting read. It pulls you in quick, but leaves you hanging in the end. The whole time I thought the twins in the story were magical or something, but it turns out they aren't. If you are looking for a fast read, then this is your book. I started it on a Saturday and was done by Sunday morning so I spent a total of 2 hours reading in total.
 

Helpful for sure, but I also skimmed through it. I did not read it in depth as I really only wanted to read up on making your blog profitable and how to use social media. If you are new to blogging, then I definitely suggest reading it. It will help you understand the basics of blogging and how to get it started.
 
I also started to read this book, but I do not think I will finish it. For the longest time, I have been interested in the Columbine tragedy. Manly trying to hear the stories of those it affected and to understand why two teenagers could do this to their peers and families. This book looks into Rachel Scott's journals and her walk with Christ. It seems like a good read for middle and high school girls who are wanting to develop their faith. This was one of the books I had on my reading list for the summer so I am marking it off because it is not something I wish to read all the way through.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment