- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bachelorette: Live Thoughts

Brooks really looks like Van from Reba. Anyone in agreement with me?
 
 
Really? Trying on wedding dresses and suits the first time? And he says it was silly and fun? Yeah right! He would be running for the hills; it's their first date!
 
Oh well isn't this great. Perfect date with the Hollywood Sign and now they are lost. She says lets move the blockades and drive down the closed road. Right, not sketchy at all or totally planned.
 
ANDY GRAMMAR! Love him, what a blown out first date!
 
Soulja Boi? Really?
 
Brandon's rap video outfit, yeah he's going home.
 
I think making a rap video as a date was a horrible idea. What happened to the regular date?
 
Oh and Soulja Boi! He is so cute, how come I never knew that?
 
Worst rap video ever.
 
Fun fact: The house in the rap video is the same one used in The Hangover Part III
 
Is it just me or is guys asking if they can kiss you before they do a little un-romantic?
 
Random Fact: I always want ice cream while watching the bachelor or bachelorette. This show is not my friend.
 
Yes, Bryden got the second one on one date. Love him!
 
I've never understood why the guys share such intimate information at the beginning of the show. It just seems rushed.
 
Ben got a rose again. I am just not sure about him.
 
I want to marry BRYDAN! His werewolf look is so sexy and he just plan cute!
 
She literally attacked his face for that kiss!
 
Live tweeting and blogging is time consuming. I keep getting distracted.
 
"The group of guys just makes me so happy"-Des
Umm duh! What woman would say that is the worst time of her life?
 
Will (blames it on the friend zone), Robert, and Nick M were all sent home.
 
 
 
 
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment