- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, June 3, 2013

June List

Even despite how crazy busy this month has been, I have been trying hard to accomplish my list!
 
1.) Find a place to live in Seattle/roommates---this is seriously stressing me out! I've got a lead on this one and my fingers are crossed that it works out.
2.) No Caffeine---its a stretch but I believe I can do it. Yeah this just did not work out for me. Whoops!
3.) 2 pinterest projects.  Completed! You'll see a post on it soon!
4.) Make $500 dollars for Washington.  I did not expect this to be the easiest one, but I did it in a week! Being a server rocks!
5.) Use myfitnesspal everyday  Yeah it wasn't every day but 6/7 days of the week which is pretty good.
6.) Pay for the meal or coffee behind me. I did not get to do this one so I am adding it too next months list again!
7.) Read 3 Books.  I read two! and I am counting blogging for dummies as one of them.
8.) Up my blog design and contact pages. Blogging for Dummies is going to become my best friend! I read the book and I have added some new things to my blog. Facebook contact, twitter feed, and a new design. Let me know what you think. Do you like it or need something different?
 
June List
1.) Pay for the person behind me.
2.) 2-3 Pinterest Projects.
3.) Add instagram feed to my blog.
4.) Go on a group blind date with my besties--their idea!
5.) Participate in High Five for Friday-a blog link-up hosted by one of my favorite bloggers.
6.) Workout at least twice a week.


What's on your list?
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment