- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Current Status

Oh my rollercoaster of emotions .
Some days it feels like nothing can weigh me down and other days I am dragging my baggage.
The sunshine has been my friend lately, but the rainy days bring in the past.
I wonder about the what ifs and what could have happened.
I know you are not supposed to dwell on the past, but sometimes it's too difficult not to.
You run past a park that reminds you or you eat at a restaurant that you associate with someone.
There are so many things that just remind you and make you wonder.
And it's not only with the past, but with the future as well.
What is to come; what will be?
My curiosity is killing me. I just want to know.
Can I please just have a book with my life mapped out?
I know its impossible and it would take away the excitement of life if it was real, but I'd at least like to have a better idea of what's ahead.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment