- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hangover Part III

Two summers ago my roommates and I saw The Hangover Part II before I left for Washington.
I left the theater shocked and wondering if they would create a third one.
Well, they did. I was hesitant to see it, but I knew I wanted to see it with my roommates before we all embarked on our journeys. We of course saw it the Wednesday before it came out.
 
 
This one was much better than the second one. I laughed a lot and I did not feel uncomfortable at all. It is a bit more serious than the other two, but I think it helps bring closure to the end. I think I loved Alan's character in this movie more than the others. The guy is just a goofball and he makes the movies.
 
Go see it for yourself.
My brother didn't like it, but I did.
Let me know what you think.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment