- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dear Indy,

If you have been following for a while, then you know that this is Indy:
 
 
 
 
She is a camp counselor, a hidden identity, and sometimes a white Storm for Superhero night.
 
As I was packing up some of my room this weekend, I found this lovely letter that Indy wrote to herself.
 
 
Dear Indy,
 
This summer has been a year of first for you: leaving home for the summer, tubing, blobbing, camping out under the stars, playing guitar in front of people, and so much more. You spent a summer working for God and allowing Him to work in mysterious ways. You made some awesome friendships and relationships you will not forget.
 
Remember all the joy you shared at camp, all the tears of laughter and sorrow, and all the hugs from campers. You made a difference; God used you to make a difference. We were sent out on this path to Washington for a reason: to grow, to love, to experience, to mend and to heal. Don't forget all you learned this summer for it will travel with you forever.
 
 
That Indy-so wise! She knew exactly what would come of her life and how that beautiful place would never leave her heart.
 
Here's to you Indy and the wisdom you have invested into me!

THIS JUST IN: INDY IS MAKING A REAPPEARANCE THIS SUMMER!
I have been blessed with the opportunity to work at camp again this summer which means my move to Seattle is closer than I thought. I have less than a month in Indiana before I move out.
When there is a desire in your heart, God will do his best to make it a reality.
So blessed!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment