- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, December 3, 2012

They finally called....

So remember how I posted last Thursday about waiting for a call from the Seattle School and how I said they would most likely call me that day since I wrote about it.

So here's what they had to say....

I was freaking out the whole time that I did not actually hear what Nicole Greenwald had to say at first, but here are her words...

You have been accepted to the Seattle School and we would love to have you be apart of our 2013 cohort.

Did you get that? Did you?
I'm in! My number one choice accepted me! I was pretty sure she said I had not been accepted at first, but then I realized I was crazy and start acting like a little girl. My emotions were all over the place. I almost cried, but then I woo-hoo'd instead.
It was actually a really awesome call. Not only because they called to tell me I was accepted, but they also explained why they thought I was a good fit for the program. I was just really amazed and thankful, and a whole lot of other emotions.

Now I have a couple of weeks to pray and decide if this is the path for me after I graduate in May. I have a lot to figure out. Prayers are appreciated!  
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! New follower from the Follow Friday blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Look forward to reading more of your posts!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!!! That is quite the accomplishment =)

    Loved finding your blog through Follow Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and so glad Follow Friday could connect us.

      Delete