- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, December 17, 2012

Finals Week

During most of the school year I am great on staying on top of work and never procrastinating.
But every year finals comes and I realize how great I am at procrastinating. 
Saturday I planned to study most of the day. I rolled out of bed around 11 and decided oh well working out is good for stress so I work out for an hour. Then decide to eat lunch while watching a movie which leads to the entire movie being watched. Shower, then decide I need to straighten my hair which leads to me folding my laundry. Finally around 4, I finally made it to the lab to study and study I did for 4 hours. But wait! During those 4 hours I managed to watch 4 t.v. shows.

Sunday was the same thing and finally I have two finals down.
All my big studying is done, but I am left with a twitch in my eye which always occurs when I am stressed or annoyed.

Welcome finals. I cannot wait to say goodbye to you tomorrow at 5 p.m.

By the way it may seem like I am complaining, but this is the easiest finals week I have had in 4 years so I am actually extremely grateful!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment