- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Chance Encounters

I've never been more sure God has a plan in my life as much as I have had this weekend.
I worked two long and hard workdays, but met three people I would have never expected to meet.
 
Saturday Night I was working at Pipers when a new couple came to try Pipers. After Mr. Osgood spoke with them, he let me know they had just moved from Seattle to Indiana. So of course, I introduced myself and spoke with them about places to live, life out there, and their journey to Indiana. I was over the moon to meet people who were not born/raised in Seattle and that had great advice on my move.
 
Today, at church, the pastor advised me to speak with a woman whom he knew grew up in Seattle. I, of course, introduced myself to her and got to know her story and her love for Seattle as well.
 
God is present and is paving a way for me. I am so excited for 2013 and all it has to hold for me.
Remember to thank the Big Man upstairs for his hand in your life.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment