- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Yes, I am participating in the cliché New Years/2013 post.
I have to! I have so much to look forward to this year:
Graduation
Seattle
England (Possibly)
Two degrees!
 
And the list I am sure will continue to be added to.
 
I also did make some resolutions this year.
I want to be more spontaneous and do things on a whim.
I also want to have caffeine in moderation. I think I am a caffeine junkie. I really do not need as much as I consume.
I also want to take advantage of the campus gym as after 5 months I will have to buy a membership for the rest of my life.
And finally, I want to become the prayer warrior I used to be. I have always believed in the power of prayer, but my prayers have been lacking as of lately.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment