- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dawson's Creek

Any time I had free time that was not spent with friends or family, then you could find me watching Dawson's reek on my Netflix. I thought I would watch one episode and be done with it, but I fell in love with this show. Each of the characters are so unique and the love triangles pull you in.
Dawson Leery
The boy next door who sees the best in everyone and is waiting for true love. He's a bit too sappy for me, but he's kindness is endearing.

Joey Potter
Love her! I relate to her the best. Sassy, blunt, and always underestimating herself. I now know why people love Katie Holmes.

Jen Lindley
Wild child, with a sweet heart. She completely goes crazy in the first couple of seasons, but then you watch her transform into a deep high school teenager.

Pacey Witter
I am in love! He's the semi-bad boy with family issues, but is constantly searching for his true love.
Watch the show! I promise its worth your time!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment