- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Career World

One thing I have never really thought about is my life in the career world as a woman.
I have always believed that women have found their way in this business world and earned their place. Am I wrong for thinking this?
Is the business world like that?

I have never been scared of getting a job, but now I am.
I do not want to get a job and then be stuck at the bottom not able to move up because of my gender.
Maybe my faith in the business world is reliable and I will not have a problem, but I could always be wrong.

I am curious if anyone has experienced this in their job whether you are male or female.
Please let me know. My curiosity asks for it!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment