- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January List

I felt encouraged from reading another blog to make a list of 10 things I want to do for the month of January. Seeing as I have somewhat of a late start, this may be a bit ambitious of me.
 
1.) Finish the last book of the hunger games. Finished it today and now my life is over. I didn't realize how my entire break was about reading this series. 
2.) Use the Anderson gym at least two times a week.
3.) Eat breakfast!
4.) Drink more water
5.) Make at least one pinterest meal.
6.) Save more, spend less.
7.) Wake up and pray
8.) Take more pictures
9.) Be encouraging
10.) Stay classy. Dress to impress and work some new hair dos.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment