- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Winter Break

Typical winter breaks for most college students include relaxing, shopping, lots of family time, movie time, and whatever else. My winter break consists of lots of working, little sleep, and squeezing in as much friend and family time I have available.
 
This week I have two days off.
Two fabulous days of sleeping in, hanging with friends, and actually relaxing on my break.
It is time to also prepare myself for the next 5 months.
5 months of new beginnings, endings, last semester of classes on Anderson's campus, and trying to make as many memories of my Senior Year of Undergrad.
 
I am excited to see what will happen in these next 5 months.
2013 is sure to be one of the greatest years and I cannot wait to share it with you all.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment