- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Best Friends

I started my last semester of my Undergrad this past week and a lot hit me.
One of the things that hit me hard was the realization that this will be the last time I go to school with my two best friends. It is the last time we can enjoy chapel together or walk around campus as students together. The tears are not coming yet, but the reality of our different paths is sinking in.


Tess is going to California to begin a career in the film industry. She and I will be the closest for at least 3 years, but a 16 hour drive is not one you can do in a day. We have been best friends since 3rd grade and I am not ready to be apart. I want to still share a house with my best friend and be called out in our Psychology classes for talking or laughing too much. I want people to continue to know me because they know Tessa or vice-verse. 


Michelle is staying in Indiana and going to graduate school. She became my best friend and my first roommate ever. We were fast friends and made it through freshman year together, side by side. Not only do I leave her, but I leave the little love-bug she created. My love for her mother spread to her quickly and she was what brought all three of us together.  


While I know I still have time before we do our real goodbyes, I can feel the tears coming. It will be an exciting time for all of us, but we will all miss each other more than we can imagine.

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment